Friday, April 6, 2007

Spring Break


Hello everyone, I had my cat-scan and things with my liver are fine, as far as they can tell. I have yet to hear from my doctor about the results, but the woman doing my test said things looked great. After busy days at school, I am glad to be at home in my own home.

I have some breaking news folks, after 18 years, my parents will be moving from Kwajalein, Marshall Islands to the United States! I have very mixed feelings about this, I love the island, and will always consider it home, but at the same time, I am looking forward to have my parents in the states. It will benefit us greatly as the Carnley family grows in the near future!
I am also looking forward to inherting my mom's school things! Speaking of school, I was very lucky the other day, because one of my best friends from college was in town, and she was kind enough to come by my classroom and volunteer. Well, acutally it was the only way we could see each other, and she was gracious enough to come! Oh Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisa, I love you kitty, it was great to see you! Thank you so much!
As the days go on, I am getting stronger and have more energy. My first physcial therapy appointment will be on the 13th.

2 comments:

PFritz21 said...

Wow, your folks are leaving, hunh? Tell them I said, "Hey".

Holly said...

Hey it's a small world. i was just looking at my friends blogs and I ran into yours when i was looking for a specific topic. I wasn't sure it was you but then i saw this braking news about your parents moving from kwajalein and I knew it had to be you. Well we (the Whatcott's) love you all and hopefully with your parents moving to the states we'll get to see you guys more, although my parents are sad that maybe they'll never get to go the Kwajalein again with your parents, seeing you guys more often would definately be a good thing. We love you all!