Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Snowy Day!?

What a strange day today was! Here in Utah it was cloudy and oh so windy, then at 12 promptly it started to snow. Luckily I was not driving, haha, and didn't have to go out for recess duty, so it didn't affect me. But my already crazy PM class is a different story...
Today one of my students was suspended for bringing a toy knife to school and pretending to stab a fellow classmate! Let's just say today was not the best day of my life at school.
Physical therapy however was good, I was able to do my leg lifting much better, though it was painful today. I feel pretty good about it. I am now able to bend my knee 58 degrees. Not a whole lot more than the other day, but progress is progress. Tomorrow we are going out with some good friends of ours, and I am excited to see my husband, (when am I not?!) and spend time with our freinds, out of the house!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I thought it was completely insane to have snow today. Especially since I happen to be on "spring" break. Ha wishful thinking. I'm sorry about your students but you are a saint for putting up with them especially with your knee. Love ya!