Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Chloe



















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have three things to say:

1. Isn't it gross that something THAT BIG came out of your body?! Mom's probably going to say it isn't gross its beautiful

2. the chord cutting picture is a little explicit

3. Carrie, she looks like you!

I'm so excited to come and see her!!!

Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Carrie,
She is beautiful! Congratulations! Hope you and baby are doing well and recooperating from the big event... Hope she is letting you get some rest by being a good sleeper. Enjoy her...
Sara
P.S.- You chose my girl name :) good thing we are having a boy!

Suzie said...

There's our Chloe Bear. And I sort of think she looks like her Daddy!

Love you guys! Can't wait to see you all!

Dave said...

Carrie & Daniel, Good Job!!!
Great pictures. I am glad I cold be there for it.

Joanna said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! Everyone looks healthy and happy - I am so happy for you!