I was lucky enough to record the first true walking steps! This was on the 6th
March 8th
March 15th
Yeup, she's walking!
So cute. When she comes we'll run around and go up and down the stairs!
WOW, she is a GOOD walker. You catch great shots of her. Also, what a happy baby she is.
Mate! That is soooo crazy! She's like the tiniest thing! I can't believe she can walk! We need to play soon!
she's too LEEEETTLE to walk! And I like that you have Moulin Rouge in the background! ahah!
She is getting SOOOOO BIG!!! It is crazy!! When we come to Utah in April we will have to get together! I need to meet his little cutie pie of yours!!Miss you guys!!
Companion!! Your Chloe is such a doll! She looks a lot like Daniel. Isn't it so fun to watch them hit their mile stones??!!
What a sweet lil' peanut. She's so happy and chatty! I love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute. When she comes we'll run around and go up and down the stairs!
WOW, she is a GOOD walker. You catch great shots of her. Also, what a happy baby she is.
Mate! That is soooo crazy! She's like the tiniest thing! I can't believe she can walk! We need to play soon!
she's too LEEEETTLE to walk! And I like that you have Moulin Rouge in the background! ahah!
She is getting SOOOOO BIG!!! It is crazy!! When we come to Utah in April we will have to get together! I need to meet his little cutie pie of yours!!
Miss you guys!!
Companion!! Your Chloe is such a doll! She looks a lot like Daniel. Isn't it so fun to watch them hit their mile stones??!!
What a sweet lil' peanut. She's so happy and chatty! I love it.
Post a Comment