Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sorry about the lack of activity







I mean well, really. However, it seems that the time I used to dedicate towards blogging now goes to cleaning up after Chloe. Once the lil cutie is asleep is when I now do the things I USED to be able to do while she was tottling around.... Doing dishes meant I got a helper unloading while I load and tossing silverware. Sweeping the floor was a race to see who got to the leaves, breakfast dropped from the highchair and other random things found on the kitchen floor first. Putting away laundry turned into quickly take things out of one drawer while mommy's filling another one-then emptying that drawer while she cleans up! Etc...etc... So now while the busy baby snoozes is when I now do all these things instead of being infront of the computer. Such the life of a Mommy. Maybe those of you who have multiple kids at home but yet still blog paragraphs everyday need to tell me how to get it all done! ;)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm just lucky I either blog while Skyler is around and entertaining Ellyit or I wait until they're both in bed and update around midnight!

Dave said...

You are a GREAT Mommie!!! Chole is cute as a bug but busy. So, welcome to the busy parent days.