Sunday, April 15, 2007

Physical Therapy

Friday I was told by my doctor that I am ready to start physical therapy! I start tomorrow afternoon, and am both nervous and excited. Nervous for the pain and excited to stop wobbling and hobbling like a penguin!
I woke up with a horrible sore throat, very similiar to the one Kathy (the other Kindergarten teacher) had, and now it's turned into a sinus thing! GREAT...I have been trying to kick it all weekend long, but I'm still congested. It needs to go away, because with physical therapy starting tomorrow, I know I don't have the energy to heal my body, and sustain a cold, not to mention the 45 kindergarteners I have to deal with...

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh hi Friend! I hope that you feel better soon! And good luck tomorrow with your PT! I know you will do great! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Love you!