Tuesday, March 20, 2007
It's time to keep track of my life
So, my best friend in the whole world, Melissa has inspired me to start an online journal. I figured since I have time right now, I would write out my feelings, and since it's online and family/friends will be reading this, I will try to stay positive, unlike my missionary journal where I have SO much negativity! So, Melissa I dedicate this to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah I am so glad you have joined the world of blogging! It really is fun, and it is a good way to remain positive! However, remember Codes can be used if you feel the need to address some negative things!! ;+) Love you! Thanks for being so great!
Hey...
It's been a while, kid...
http://pfritz21.blogspot.com/
Carrie,
You look great. How was Monday? I thought of you all day. Hang in there and use a chair! Love, Mom
Post a Comment