Sunday, March 25, 2007
The move to South Jordan
Alright everyone, I have moved into the South Jordan house. Sort of... I packed enough things for the week, Daniel was smart enough to not comment on the four bulging bags he carried to the car for me. I figure I will only bring a week's worth of cl
othes at a time, but stuff like lotion, makeup, I might as well haul all that up now. I talked to my Nana today and she was suprised to hear I'm going back to work tomorrow. Frankly, so am I, but I am exicted at the same time. I will post pictures of my classroom once I learn how for all to see. For now I am trying to bring up a picture of me with my niece Emily from Christmas time. She is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment