Wow, after a full day of teaching I am completely wiped! I was tired to begin with this morning, I didn't get much sleep, and let me tell you, it was clear that my student were getting away with murder while I was gone! I couldn't believe how silly they all were acting. I am really going to run a tight ship for the next few days until I get their rears in gear. Luckily my students were more than willing to do/get/put away/move whatever I needed them to and I was offered a lot of help from the faculty. It's going to be a long week though!

2 comments:
I just posted a comment in the wrong place! You still look good. Is this morning or afternoon class? Hello to Kathy! Mom
Carrie!! You are so darling!! You will get those kids back into shape in no time!! Have you checked your myspace? I left you a hefty comment on there!! Love ya!!
XOXO
Jess
Post a Comment