Saturday, March 24, 2007

The past few days

Hello,
I have been at my school the past few days for parent teacher conferences, and gearing up for returning to school full time on Monday, as in two days from now! I am so nervous, seeing that although I am quite moblie now, I am as slow as a snail. Also, I can't just sit still in my classroom, (I might have over did it, I put up a new bulletin board, took down penguin art that shoud have gone home a long time ago, searched for spring stickers and laminated literacy flash cards) and after being there for just a few hours both Wednesday and Thursday, my whole body aches! Yesterday we didn't have school, and I literally could NOT get out of bed all day long, I was so exhausted and sore and tired and sore and tired and did I mention sore?!
So for the next 8 to 9 weeks I will be living with my in laws who have volunteered to drive me to and from school everyday, then on the weekends Daniel will bring me home, he also will come up during the weekday to visit me, because let's face it, it will be hard not being with him everyday.
Today we are going to run some errands, currently Daniel is making me pancakes :) looking so cute in my apron. I am in desperate need for a pedicure!

0 comments: