I miss her! Tell her not to move for the next 6 weeks so that I don't miss anything cute!
I can't believe how big Chloe is getting! I was looking at your blog the other day showing Grant pics of Chloe and his response..."Oh my gosh! It's a mini- Dan AND a mini-Carrie..."Well duh Grant, it is THEIR kid!So cute! Have any names for your little guy? Grant and I are struggling!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I miss her! Tell her not to move for the next 6 weeks so that I don't miss anything cute!
I can't believe how big Chloe is getting! I was looking at your blog the other day showing Grant pics of Chloe and his response...
"Oh my gosh! It's a mini- Dan AND a mini-Carrie..."
Well duh Grant, it is THEIR kid!
So cute! Have any names for your little guy? Grant and I are struggling!
Post a Comment