Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update

Well the past 2-3 weeks was full of family, fun, sewing, cleaning, limited bending, injuries (husband, not me) report cards and baby shower prepping.
The next 2-3 weeks are full similar things, baby shower prepping, sewing, cleaning, more limitations of what I can and cannot do anymore, Parent-Teacher Conferences, school maternity sub plans (yes I realize that I have 2 months until my baby is due, but my students deserve the best...considering I won't be there the last 4 weeks of school) and whatever life throws at us.

In one month Chloe will be 2. Crazy. The past 3-4 weeks we've seen her transition from toddler to the terrible 2's. I can't WAIT for her to grow out of it! This is the first time I have wanted her to grow out of any stage. I'm sure it won't be the last time I wish that, but man oh man it's down right nasty sometimes. Feel free to drop in anytime for the show!

4 comments:

Diane said...

And what a great show it is!

I loved every minute and will be back soon for more. Love you!

Ash and Shane said...

Wow you are a busy woman! Emmalee is starting the terrible twos early. :( it's not fun. I hope they both grow out of it soon!

Suzie said...

are you Sure you can't wait for her to grow out of the terrible 2's? TERRIFYING 3's are next!

Lisa Lou said...

Oh man. I feel ya!