that is so cute! Emmalee is the same way in the morning. I love it! Happy Easter!
Ooohhh, she is really much cuter than this in person, I promise you! She is so, so full of personality.
I really really need something this cute to get out of warm bed for...really.
Chloe is adorable, so grown up! I love your blog, it's so fun to hear about your little families life. Congrats on your soon to be addition :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is so cute! Emmalee is the same way in the morning. I love it! Happy Easter!
Ooohhh, she is really much cuter than this in person, I promise you! She is so, so full of personality.
I really really need something this cute to get out of warm bed for...really.
Chloe is adorable, so grown up! I love your blog, it's so fun to hear about your little families life. Congrats on your soon to be addition :)
Post a Comment