Thursday, June 5, 2008

roll over!



Chloe can roll over! My baby is amazing! She has been strong and able to hold up her head from day one, and can stand herself up as we hold her, but this is so cool! She demonstrated her dazzling new talent Tuesday morning, first on her changing table (it was safe, I was right there...we were having some tummy time while waiting for a damp bum to dry) and then later while at my classroom, she did it not once but twice during her tummy time! She doesn't do it everytime, but at least once daily since Tuesday. I almost forgot, she started smiling and cooing and laughing last week. It's sooooooo cute! Oh goodness, I just got a little sad looking at her and seeing how much she's grown in these short two months...It needs to stop.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, she is So cute!

Lisa Lou said...

AAAHHHH!!! She's so big and has Daniel's eyes! I can't believe she's already rolling over!