Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day





This day has special meaning in my heart. I could write pages of why I love my dad, what he means to me, the many qualities he has that I respect, love and admire. I seriously could. We are buds.
And then there's Daniel. Seeing that I haven't known him for only 9 years and not 20+ I don't think I would be able to write as much about him. BUT...I know I easy could fill many pages with reasons why I love him, cherish his companionship, and what he means to me. He is my best friend. We have been friends for 9 years. The friendship was a little unsteady for a couple years, but it has grown and developed and is forever strengthening.
Both of these men are great fathers. I love you Dad and Daniel. With all my heart.
To all you men out there I wish to say a very Happy Father's day.

2 comments:

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

What a keepsake in that picture of Dan and Chloe...

Dave said...

Sweet words from a sweet girl. Thank you!