Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Life

Desite the fact that I am alone on my birthday, I've had a good day. Lots of family and friends have called to chat which was great.
Chloe got her 2 month old shots today-poor little thing, so I haven't really put her down much today at all. We also got some frozen yogurt and the little neighbor girls washed my car and "decorated" (aka LITTERED) my front porch with flowers and weeds -and homemade birthday cards. They offered to wash my car before they knew it was my birthday, they "decorated" after they found out. It's sweet, but I'm afraid they'll be knocking on the door all summer! :/
And without our daddy here things aren't so bad...Chloe and I have kept busy running errands, eating and snoozing in mommy's lap, shopping for odds and ends here and there and lots of dancing! She likes to dance and sway. She is also becoming more patient with the sling that I have just decided to put her in despite her vocal protests. Today she actually fell asleep in it for an hour while I did dishes and made some eggs! That was the best birthday present I could have gotten! Yes, it's been a good day.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Day to you! I like that you and Chloe sound happy. I remember those shot days. And on your birthday,too! Love you and have been thinking of you all day.

Were those girls the ones who were knocking on your door? Funny, we had two little girls come to our door last week and ask if they could wash our car, too.

Dave said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

It was really good to hear from you this morning. After work we went to dinner with Jeri & Bob Gramas and the Mathwigs. Samatha came too and we have a very nice time together. We came home and I got to talk to Bonnie, Christina and Robbie. It was a very nice day. I hope your's was, too.

Brynn said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!! I'm glad you had a good day! Yes, I was going to tell you to keep trying with the sling, and it will get better, but you figured that out on your own. It took Aubrey a little while to adjust to it, and now she can't get enough.

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

We had a great time serenading you with a birthday song from up north. We loved having Dan here for a few days, thanks for sharing. But we did miss seeing you.