Tuesday, May 27, 2008

School's out for the SUMMER!

I am so happy that school is out for the following reasons...
1. I get to be with my baby who is sooooo cute and likes to smile at me
2. I get to stay in my pjs as long as I want
3. I dont' have to blow dry my hair
4. I can finally get some work done around the house that has been eating at me
5. I can stay in bed and TRY to nap

However, I already miss my students. I ran into one yesterday at the store and was sad to realize I am not going to see them, unless we are out and about at the same places.
But back to happy things. I also am going to start exercising and working on my summer tan! WOO HOO!

1 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Dude, try not to stay in bed ALL DAY! lol Fun to see you Friday for a few minutes