
Sorry for the time lapse. I have decided that with a new baby, I don't have time to do anything. When Chloe is not eating, she's crying to be held, or fussing for reasons I have not yet figured out (and it makes me sad). When she is sleeping during the day (which doesn't normally happen unless she's in our arms) , I try to eat, shower, pick up around the house and play the little game "what else can I get done before she needs to eat again." At night when she sleeps, I sleep.
Right now is one of those rare times where she is asleep in her swing!! There are so many things I could be doing, but I feel like she might wake any minute, so I am putting off showering, talking on the phone, running errands, putting things away...and am instead just sitting here watching her sleep...She's just so cute!

1 comments:
I'm telling you... that swing is a divine invention. I learned the hard way that once you start holding those little darlings while they sleep, you can never put them down. Unless it's in a swing. Our first swing was a wind up. Horrid. Every time you'd wind it up, the kid would jerk awake. The second swing was battery operated. Loved it. And to keep it from running out of battery power, Bob hot wired it to the electrical outlet. Swings are a mom's best friend! Just don't start the habit of having to take her for a ride in the car to get her to go to sleep! Many a late night we found our way driving to the beach and back just to get Doug to sleep. But duh... he woke up as soon as we stopped the car. Every time.
Post a Comment