I love my mom. She is one of my favorite people of all time. I love that we are best friends. I love that she tries her best to make each of us feel loved and important. I love how she loves my husband and my baby. I love how she makes everything seem better. I love that she helps me come up with units, bullentin board ideas and centers for my classroom. I love the food she makes. I love how giving, kind, patient and selfless she is. I love that she loves FRIENDS as much as I do. I love how she finds books for me to read. I love it when she does off the wall things. I love her creativity, her compassion and love of the gospel. I love to hear her play the piano. I love that she has developed her computer skills. I love that she gets me. I love the advice she gives even when I don't want to hear it. I love the conversations we have. I love you mom.Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
I love my mom. She is one of my favorite people of all time. I love that we are best friends. I love that she tries her best to make each of us feel loved and important. I love how she loves my husband and my baby. I love how she makes everything seem better. I love that she helps me come up with units, bullentin board ideas and centers for my classroom. I love the food she makes. I love how giving, kind, patient and selfless she is. I love that she loves FRIENDS as much as I do. I love how she finds books for me to read. I love it when she does off the wall things. I love her creativity, her compassion and love of the gospel. I love to hear her play the piano. I love that she has developed her computer skills. I love that she gets me. I love the advice she gives even when I don't want to hear it. I love the conversations we have. I love you mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Carrie, thank you! I thought about you today on your first Mother's Day. I miss being able to see you all whenever I want but it is so nice that we are just a phone call away.
I love your mom too! And especially I love that picture!!!
Post a Comment