Thursday, March 27, 2008

baby on the way?!

Today was my last doctor's appointment before my due date, and what do you know, I'm already dilated to about a 3. I asked the doctor if he was serious because that's just impossible. in my head. After all, my due date isn't for six more days. My mother and Daniel have both informed me that I am in extreme denial about this whole thing. I suppose I am having a hard time believing that she's coming. We bought a crib last night, and Daniel put it together today. Seeing it all set up is a big dose of reality. I guess I am in denial to some extent.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

I just want to know the kid's name.

Anonymous said...

DENIAL....you and me both...I have the same feelings and thoughts about htis whole thing.. with about 4.5 weeks to go I keep thinking if I put things off then the baby will hold off... it must be a first time mom thing... I want to know when she comes I am soo excited for you! and wish you the best of deliveries... you will have to let me know how it goes so I can have some sort of wha t to expect...
Sara

Suzie said...

Let's see some pictures of the crib and stroller and the SHOWER!!!!