Saturday, March 22, 2008

all things baby

This week has been full of so many things...
1. Returning to St. George in a snow storm.
2. Jumping right back into the swing of things at school.
3. Recieving a local radio stations's Best Teacher on the Planet award (my mom blogged the details)
4. We were "assisted" by a STUPID Target employee while trying to exchange a few baby items. I don't have anything nice to say about that experience, so I just won't say anything at all. We had an easier time the next day with another employee, and Walmart was easy to do as well.
5. The back and forth debate on when the baby is coming.
6. Putting my mom to good use in my classroom, without putting her through slave labor- and without driving me crazy.
7. Purchasing a car seat/stroller. Thanks so much Aunt Suzie and Uncle Bob!
8. Playing the guessing game of when the baby's coming and when family and friends should come.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I am so excited that you are soon to be a mom! Yay! I laughed a little about the Target thing because I heard it's a beast to return things there. Haha. I'm glad it worked out! Congrats on being the most amazing teacher ever!

Suzie said...

I say use your mom for slave labor! She Loves that kind of thing!