I guess it's finally time to admit that I now have a pregnant belly. Over the past few weeks, since after Thanksgiving it's been debuting more and more. Before Thanksgiving Keena commented, "You don't look pregnant, you just look like you've let yourself go" (not quite sure if I was glad or bummed to hear her say that, but it was really funny and Daniel laughed really hard!) but since then it comes and goes depending on when I ate, how much, how much water I had to drink, what time of the day it is, etc. But this morning I realized that the belly is pretty much here to stay.
I know I should be excited, and really with only 13 weeks left... but it's depressing getting "bigger" (fatter). I don't really like hearing people say, oh you are getting bigger! Look at your cute pregnant belly.
And let me tell you something...shopping for maternity clothes is not as fun as normal shopping. I don't want to buy funky bras and huge shirts. I know this is the only time in my life where it's not taboo to have people comment on my weight, but still!? Who likes hearing they are getting big?!
I know there are people that are out there who feel the same as me.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, I remember it well. But you are growing a baby! So cool.
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Post a Comment