Tuesday, December 11, 2007

gotta love the hormones

So here it is, 2 am and I am wide awake. There are many reasons why. First of all, I fell asleep around eight thirty. (I did the same thing on Friday), I have an ant bite that is itching me like crazy, I have a flat pillow that I can't seem to make comfortable. Hopefully Santa will bring me a new one! Also, I had one of my many "prego crazy" dreams. Tonight it was about my afternoon class. In the dream they were being so disrespectful and rude! I just kept yelling and yelling and none of them seemed to care!! I hate dreams like that. I wake up feeling so helpless and discouraged. Today was sort of a hard day at school, I was feeling some back pain, so I was uncomfortable and scattered because of it, and I knew the kids were behaving as a result of that. Didn't make things easier, plus they all are counting down till Christmas, it's cold outside and I don't let them run around outside if they don't wear/bring warm clothes. I don't care if it feels warm in the sun- it's really not and I swear each kid has colored snot! But as a result not all of them are able to get their wiggles out at recess.

0 comments: