West Elementry will be moving into the new Heritage Elementry school building January 18th. This is bittersweet news. I am happy that it's not over Christmas break, yet I would have had 11 days to move without teaching to worry about, and now I'll have the weekend to move with teaching to worry about. And with the rainy weather, West is literally falling apart as the days go on! The library reaks of mold so bad that many teachers have been out sick and had to increase their allergy medications! Tiles are falling daily and it's only a matter of time until the library roof gives way. That's just my opinion...
However, we still will be sticking around Dixie, I will try to organize and pack the classroom anyway during my days off. We will head to Salt Lake to see Daniel's family though we don't know when.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment