uh, the only thing I would think of is make sure your valentine's html backgroud is deleted all the way? and then make sure your spring html background is there instead? (I don't really know what I'm talking about either.)
You could go into your blogger template and reset it so that it goes back to its original state. Then, you can add back in the special background that you want.
To reset, go into your "template designer" under the design tab. There should be a link that says "remove customization." My blog is very custom so it has that link. If that link isn't there, you might try just selecting a new template and see what happens. Good luck!
ps. I haven't seen you in forever! We are long lost cousins..
2 comments:
OOOOOOOO.... so sad when that happens...
uh, the only thing I would think of is make sure your valentine's html backgroud is deleted all the way? and then make sure your spring html background is there instead? (I don't really know what I'm talking about either.)
Also, I really miss you. And really love you.
You could go into your blogger template and reset it so that it goes back to its original state. Then, you can add back in the special background that you want.
To reset, go into your "template designer" under the design tab. There should be a link that says "remove customization." My blog is very custom so it has that link. If that link isn't there, you might try just selecting a new template and see what happens. Good luck!
ps. I haven't seen you in forever! We are long lost cousins..
Post a Comment