Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm a big kid now!



February was a big month for Chloe.

Not only did she finally agree to move into a big girl bed (this was just transitioning from crib to bed, no pics yet of bed)
BUT she starting February 15th started potty training. The first 3 days we wore pull-ups and practiced sitting on the potty. That weekend we hit it hard and our girl did A W E S O M E!!!
I was scared it was going to be horrible and geared up for a President Weekend of urine soaked carpets and repeatly steam-mopping the floors, but it was painless.
Well, almost, she picked out the treats for when she went in the potty and my goodness that girl has eaten more sweets in the past 2 weeks than I've let her have in the past 3 years of her life!! I'm DYING!

Luckly every day we're phasing it out and she's not put up a fight.

Although she's still wearing diapers at night and naptime, she stays dry most of the time. Just to be sure we'll give her another week or so before wearing undies 24/7.


I signed her up for preschool today. She has the option to start next month, but we'll see.
I could cry that it's gone so fast!

0 comments: