Yay for me the Praxis is over! I now have no excuse of why I haven't been blogging, other than having a busy one year old keeps me on my toes, not to mention getting back into the swing of chores, housework and organizing my school stuff for the next school year. We've been keeping pretty busy, here's some documentation...
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Really cute pictures of Chloe. She is a doll in these pictures. She DOES have a personality and she is not afraid to let it show, but most of the time it is a pretty sweet one.
BUT, she does take time and attention and leaves you with so many chores to do.
Love, Dad
OH Mate! It's time to see you again!
Cute photos! I don't know how you do all that you do. Congrats on finishing your Praxis. I assume that is a test of some kind?
Oh, love her, love her. I just love her!
Post a Comment