Monday, May 18, 2009

not much to say

Man, after looking at an old roommates blog and my wonderful SIL's blog I feel kinda...plain. Other than growing up on an exotic island, my little family is just plain. Typical LDS utahins (you don't know how that saddens me, I might have dry heaved a little as typing the word as my whole life
N E V E R have I wanted that label....no offence mom).
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Maybe we'll plan a crazy trip or learn some funky language or paint a wall burnt orange.
That's a big maybe on the orange, though.

5 comments:

Rachel Wagner. said...

I know I wish my life could be more exotic sometimes. Well, I don't know if exotic is the right word but I wish I could make more of a difference than my small life allows. I know I matter but sometimes I wish I mattered more, could do more. Does that sound selfish?

Diane said...

That's OK, I understand. A lot, I understand!

Shelley Nicole said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! Oh Mate, that made me laugh, I'm sorry. I totally understand!!!! I kick against the Utah fence as much as possible!!! It's okay, someday you can move or something.... And we can do something soooo fun soon! Love you Mate!

Lisa Lou said...

Um yeah. I know that feeling. Especially when I look at my mom and realize when she was my age she had three kids, lived in Saudi Arabia, and had traveled throughout Europe and Asia. But just before that she was living in utah, newly married, going to Weber State - so you never know what can happen.

hanner said...

Well... let me just say, that sometimes I just wish that my life were a lot more boring.