Wednesday, November 5, 2008
hospitals and boo boos and the flu... oh my!
How horrible I am for not blogging for the past little while, but the past few weeks have been S T R E S S F U L ! However, we have bounced back, Chloe is great, and has a new tooth to prove it! It only took a month to come in...Daddy and I have been able to catch up on our sleep sorta and pictures are to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad everything's going better!! So, I live out in Riverton now. We should get together sometime! And Darci said she and the girls might come up here for Thanksgiving cuz Dave has to work, so we should all get together when she's here too!
What happened with the hospital? Glad to hear that things are going better and the teething has slowed down. Enjoy whatever sleep you can get.
oh boy dude. I can imagine how crazy things must be but I am excited to see you tonight for HSM3!! whoop whoop!
I am excited to see some pictures!
Post a Comment