We have started on the new adventure of baby/solid foods. I wasn't quite ready for it. The pediatrician said she was, (I think he might be wee bit rushing things) but as I gave Chloe little bits of toast, she was perfect at using her thumb and index finger to place the food in her mouth, so I guess she's ready! We have tried Cheerios, mashed and sweet potatoes, stuffing, pumkin and olives. So far, she loves it all!
Friday, November 28, 2008
baby food
We have started on the new adventure of baby/solid foods. I wasn't quite ready for it. The pediatrician said she was, (I think he might be wee bit rushing things) but as I gave Chloe little bits of toast, she was perfect at using her thumb and index finger to place the food in her mouth, so I guess she's ready! We have tried Cheerios, mashed and sweet potatoes, stuffing, pumkin and olives. So far, she loves it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment