Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jigg










Nothing's better than laying in your own bed after a trip!



We have had a great fun filled jammed week! There are so many pictures out there that I don't have my hands on yet! No worries though...I WILL get them.



The wedding was great, we are all so happy about how things turned out. Hannah and Robbie looked so happy. All the best you two!



I had to laugh at the fact that they didn't enjoy kissing for the camera, because I sure didn't! And at one point I heard them talking while "kissing" for yet another kissy shot. Been there, done that- and until I heard them doing it, I had forgot that we had done it too.



I just love love love being with my family. It's the best.

2 comments:

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

The summer really just isnt the same without you guys! Are you guys in Utah yet? Grant and I will be coming up again the end of this month if all goes as planned so we should all get together! How is Chloe doing? She is getting so big! Crazy that I only have 2 more months left. The heat is killer! I miss you guys and hope all is well!

Lisa Lou said...

I LOVE the pictures! Crazy to think that little robbie is married. Keena looks good - I think Chloe looks like her a litle. I love Hannah's colors. I am excited to see you!! I heart you so much!