Tuesday, November 6, 2007
OUCH!
Now that I am aware of the baby movement, I must say I don't enjoy it so much. Random sudden bursts of pain shooting through my bladder, intestines, and back area....this pregnancy thing seems to just go from bad to worse... Don't get me wrong, I am excited to have a baby, I just don't LOVE pregnancy...To those women out there who say they just love being pregnant...bite me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are totally cracking me up! I hate to tell you this but it gets worse. And then all of a sudden when you think you can't take any more, the baby is born and you forget all the bad stuff. It is worth it, I promise.
Oh you do Not forget the bad stuff. You remember it for a looooong time!
Hey! Just being honest! Now, I didn't say it wasn't worth it... just sayin'. That's all. ;)
I was dreaming of the next baby even before I had delivered the one I was carrying! It is SO worth it.
And you are the only one I've every heard of that walked into the hospital, had a baby 20 minutes later, and walked out again!
Post a Comment