Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe dear!

Here is what we did for Chloe's birthday





Of all the gifts Chloe got, this play sushi from Aunt Keena is the favorite toy of the day!


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Okay I get Keena's comment now.
I love the sushi set. I'm glad Chloe got our card in time! Happy birthday little girl! She looks like she had a good day.
P.S. She looks SO much like you Carrie, especially in the picture where she is sitting on the couch. And the picture of her ripping open the sushi- I swear there is a picture out there of you when you were little where you are doing the same thing taken at the exact same angle- so I think she looks like you in that picture, too.

Carrie said...

I know, except I didn't have toy sushi. She is a good mix of us both, but I love that she looks like me!

tipi tai said...

is that your dress from when you were little? it looks like the one you wore when you sang with the girls in church. I wish we could have been there, but I'm glad to know she got our card!

RH