Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh these boys I adore





Seriously this kid is so fun! For the most part I love every stinking inch of him! If I've not slept (due to him) I love him after I get an extra hour of sleep. Thanks to the Daddy cakes for that, time and time again.

gotta love it when husbands are out of school!!

speaking of my sweet husband...
We're waiting on Grad School acceptance letters as I type, and for now my honey is living UP the life sans school assignments, demanding schedule & little/no sleep.
After Graduating with his Bachlors in Communicaton Disorders he spends all his time enjoying the life-lounging, being a first class computer geek, the best daddy ever and a great house keeper! Daddy doesn't read this blog EVER so it's safe to mention that I love it when he does my share of the chores for me which has been A LOT lately. I should feel bad.....but I don't.

Back to Colton

His 3rd and 4th tooth came in over the past month, he's become a PRO at the sippy cup, started using Momma correctly (whenever he sees me, is upset and only wants me to hold him, etc) crawling everywhere, pulling up to a standing position on anything/everything possible & loving the food we've started to branch out giving him. Mostly eggs, real veggies and fruits, and all bread products.

2 comments:

Ash and Shane said...

your kids are too cute!!!

Suzie said...

oh they are gonna LOVE you for this one!