I can not find my camera cords...pictures of October things will just have to be at another time.
Quickly while I thinking of all that happened last month I'll fill you in
1. Colton popped a tooth, and I'm thinking the other one will be here within 24 hours the way the drool and nights have been going (how did I ever sleep for longer than 2 hours at a time, I just don't know.)
2. Chloe LOVES to trick or treat, had the cousins not been so cold we would have been out all night! Colton loved trick or treating too. Having people happy to see us at their doorsteps was very exciting for him.
3. Daniel ran a half marathon on the 30th and made it in 1 hr 49 minutes. I am proud, he didn't even really train. However, today's the first day he hasn't walked/hobbled since...
4. We love Uncle Doug. He comes in handy when you've got a lot going on and are in bad moods. He makes everything better and is quite amazing with kids.
5. School is good for me, I have great students (mostly).
6. One of my best friends is getting married. This isn't super new, but still good news that makes me happy.
7. Chloe is such a good helper and finally Colton is crazy about his big sister. It took awhile for him to come around, but man he lights up when she's around, almost as much as he does when Mommy walks in.
8. Nama came to visit and it was so much fun.
9. We bought a piano we can't afford and I love it so much.
Um, I think that's all for now. More to come
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I LOVE YOU!!!
Um, and freakin congrats to Daniel for running a half marathon. What the heck?!
Love you all!
Post a Comment