skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Carnley Corner
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Hair Cut
Say What?
What's going on here!!?
Side burns gone, cuteness remains.
1 comments:
Bonnie
said...
Piggy nose. Love the second to last picture.
October 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Carrie
I am a half-day Kindergarten teacher and half day stay at home mommy.
View my complete profile
Labels
baby
(26)
Birthday
(2)
Chloe
(11)
Colton
(11)
family
(12)
friends
(2)
life
(43)
school
(11)
weather
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(5)
Don't you just love him?!
Here's the latest with Chloe...
Hair Cut
eating cereal
The Man
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(36)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(35)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
Popular Posts
walking
I was lucky enough to record the first true walking steps! This was on the 6th March 8th March 15th Yeup, she's walking!
(no title)
Holy cow, I was shocked to see I hadn't blogged since January. Clearly, this has been a busy year for us. Any-hoo... here's our new...
playin around...
sorry about the lack of activity
I mean well, really. However, it seems that the time I used to dedicate towards blogging now goes to cleaning up after Chloe. Once the lil c...
Family Pictures
Ring in the New Year with COLTON!
We have turned a milestone. Colton is crawling, (not just army crawling) and pulling up to a standing position any any chance possible, and ...
talky talky
I tried capturing how vocal Chloe is now, though whenever she sees a camera, she tends to tone it down, as if she's camera shy!
Baby Chloe
It's her birthday!
It's been a fast year! From this to this... 12 things about Chloe 1. She is trying to run, already...walking is just not enough anymore...
update
I know, I need to get back into the blogging swing of things. I promised family that Chlo's birthday pictures would be up....and they ar...
People I know and heart
Aunt Suzie
Becca
Bonnie
Brooke
Brynn
Chrissy
Hannah
Jesse and Grant
kitty
Lori
Lynne
Melanie
Melissa
Mickelle
MY MOM!!
roommate
Sarah J.
Shane and Ashley
Followers
Religion
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
1 comments:
Piggy nose. Love the second to last picture.
Post a Comment