Monday, February 1, 2010

Yes, I am blogging again!

Oh crap, I'm having a baby in 3 months! It's February! How did this happen?! Where did the time go?
February is a sneaky month...
All of a sudden it's here and I am scrambling to get my Groundhog's day things ready, the 100th day of school stuff together and make sure our Valentine's party plans are well under way. Every year...
Thanks to some awesome planning of mine last year, we are a GO for all February activites this year! YAY for me! I did from September to February...so I better get to work this month for smooth sailing the rest of the year.

However, then there is this whole pregnancy that also hit me today- crap, I DON'T have that long to go-somehow the pregnancy time I have left is LESS than how long I've already been pregnant! Just a few weeks ago that wasn't true! YIKES.
It's a good thing I'm not killing myself with new decor...if anything the baby's room will become more girly since Chloe's ripped her border and therefore a new one is going up. Due to our limited space Chlo-boo and no name baby will be sharing a room. (That's right we have NOT one name idea for the fetus...any suggestions?!)
I do have some projects lined up though...
1. Finish Chloe's Christmas quilt.
2. Make baby presents for my friends and SISTER (WOOHOO!)
3. Chloe's room border and possibly switching dressers
4. Organize my March, April and May things for school
5. Finishing the nursing covers I started in October!

Yes, I plan to get all these things done before my Spring break in March. We'll see.

5 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

What?! 3 months already!? Woah.
I think you should name him Hunter or Parker or Berlin. Haha!

Bonnie said...

Yay! Name him Luke, or something. I can't give out any advice though cause I don't have a name for mine yet either. It's too hard. I've decided to let her choose her own name when she turns 18. Until then she'll be Baby Girl.

tipi tai said...

glad to see you blogging again.

Shelley Nicole said...

oKAY Mate!!!

Dave said...

You could put "David" in there somewhere. You don't really have to. When we named you kids we totally disreguarded names in the family, except for Rob when I wanted "David" as a middle name.

The most important thing is that you and Daniel agree.