2010...here's what I hope you bring to me:
1. A good delivery and perfect baby
2. The desire to be a better person when I am not being one
3. Great times with friends
4. Happy students with great parent support
5. Another magical year of wedded bliss because I love my honey
6. Less drama (....or not, after all that is what makes life so intersting)
7. A happy Graduate husband with an awesome scholarship to grad school somewhere we like
9. More of this

10. And lots more of this


3 comments:
I will you all of that and more!
Oh Mate, so cute... and Chloe looks like you in that last picture so much! And Mate, the only one of those things that seems impossible is happy students and supportive parents, lol...I WISH! (maybe it's easier with kindergarteners)
I wish you all of your desires. Boy, what cute mug shots of Chloe. You are good!!
Post a Comment