Hurray, she points to her nose! Love the music, too.
i miss you guys... hopefully i'll see you soon? you should all come down to tucson for christmas. keena, hannah, and i will all be there too!
OH DUDE!!! She is so cute! I am not a fan of the fact I am not in Utah!
she is so funny! Her little smile is so cute!!
Doing the Cholie Dance. I like it!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hurray, she points to her nose! Love the music, too.
i miss you guys... hopefully i'll see you soon? you should all come down to tucson for christmas. keena, hannah, and i will all be there too!
OH DUDE!!! She is so cute! I am not a fan of the fact I am not in Utah!
she is so funny! Her little smile is so cute!!
Doing the Cholie Dance. I like it!!
Post a Comment