



You know she is, just admit it!


The past week and a half have been busy for our Chloe. As of March 6th, she became a long distance walker. 2 days later I noticed her left front tooth had broken through, and a few days later the other one did too. No wonder she's been off on her sleeping through the night. Then yesterday I noticed she has 2 more teeth on the bottom that popped out. Poor thing- I feel like a bad mom for not knowing, but other than a lot of interuppted sleep she's been a delight as always! With just a few weeks until her birthday I feel like this has been the fastest year of my life! I can't believe it was just a year ago I was overwhelmed with shower gifts and stocking up for the baby. I had no clue what to do, what size was needed, how much was necessary or what the future would hold. We are in such a different place than we were last March. Although I think back to the time we could just lie in bed all day long reading and watching tv, I wouldn't go back if you paid me. I do wish I could have cable again though!


The past week and a half have been busy for our Chloe. As of March 6th, she became a long distance walker. 2 days later I noticed her left front tooth had broken through, and a few days later the other one did too. No wonder she's been off on her sleeping through the night. Then yesterday I noticed she has 2 more teeth on the bottom that popped out. Poor thing- I feel like a bad mom for not knowing, but other than a lot of interuppted sleep she's been a delight as always! With just a few weeks until her birthday I feel like this has been the fastest year of my life! I can't believe it was just a year ago I was overwhelmed with shower gifts and stocking up for the baby. I had no clue what to do, what size was needed, how much was necessary or what the future would hold. We are in such a different place than we were last March. Although I think back to the time we could just lie in bed all day long reading and watching tv, I wouldn't go back if you paid me. I do wish I could have cable again though!

3 comments:
She really is a cutie. You are a wonderful mother.
she was so cute on friday - even when she was crying. i liked seeing her hold her monkey while laying in the crib. it was funny!
I really need to see that kid!
Post a Comment