Saturday, December 13, 2008

the days go by so quickly!

YIKES! SO much has happened since I last posted! Mostly Chloe has now figured that whatever Daddy and I eat, she should have some too. She is crawling a wee bit faster than before, though not by much.
the BIG news is that today she climbed up the stairs. First attempt, she went all the way up. We'll be getting a baby gate today. I am going to try to video it as well.
more baby stuff...She is still not back to sleeping through the night grr....that leads to the main reason why I'm not blogging... I am tired and try to sleep as soon as she is in bed, well then of course there's these stupid twilight books that I was NOT going to start reading that somehow I ended up reading and I can't stop!
And of course, school school school is taking all my time, curse this fun month! There's so much fun stuff to do and not fun stuff that all needs to get done! programs, parent presents, math assessments, journals, progress monitoring, DIBELS, art projects, reading tests, singing practice for the programs, exploring the teen numbers, Santa's coming, we are going on the Polar Express aka the gym transformed...I wish we could really go on the Heber Polar Express.. but sigh................budgets.
just one more week!
This week our letter Mm went missing and next week we have

1 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Yeah Mate, school is CRA-ZAY right now! love you