Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall time is the best time!




I love the fall time! It's the most beautiful time of year, except the whole cold weather thing. While serving in Indiana I fell in love with the season. You've never experienced fall until you see it in all it's glory in Indiana. A photographer's dream come true.


My awesome fantastic Aunt is sporting the fall blog of my dreams. You should go see it! She loves a good comment!

My reasonings for like fall is for the fun halloween stuff we do at school, the colors of the trees, the cruncy leaves, seeing pumpkins everywhere and all my cute decorations and now because Chloe laughs at jack-o-lanterns...


behold my little baby...


2 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

D.I.T.T.O.
And I love that it's frosty in the mornings and dries out by afternoon. Cool enough to wear a sweater, maybe a light jacket.
You should post some peectures of Indiana fall. So pretty.

Dave said...

Daniel & Carrie, really cute and cool what you did with Chloe. We are very happy to have Carrie and Chloe with us for a few days.