Monday, September 29, 2008

funny baby things




We have so many Tiggers, due to the fact that I like Tigger. Chloe baby likes him too. A kwaj friend from my elementary years sent us this outfit. I like it, and will dress her in it until it gets really too cold for it.


Actually this outfit is from a kwaj branch member too...goodness!


I wish I could say that she always this cheerful while eating cereal...because she isn't. She just doesn't like it!

4 comments:

Emnacnud said...

hi, this is emily duncan newman i found your blog on your moms, what a cute little girl she looks like you. my blog address is emnacnud.blogspot.com
if you want to visit you are welcome.

Diane said...

Oh Chloe. You are too cute!

Dave said...

Really cute pictures. We are really looking forward to you and Chloe coming.

Anonymous said...

She looks just like her daddy! Ellyit doesn't like cereal either, in fact she won't eat any baby food! I have a Tigger halloween costume if you want it let me know!! Andrea