Saturday, August 9, 2008

turning a milestone









Chloe is such an alert baby that our pediatrician has recommended we start her on cereal, which I was not ready to hear! I thought I had two more months until we started entering the non-newborn world of baby food! Yeah, I cried a little about it. She didn't love the cereal, I tried to let her have some play time with the spoon before I started with the cereal, but I don't think it was enough.
So that was the big news of the 4 month checkup. She was a brave lil one for her shots, and recoverd quickly from them.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Love her little pink dress.

These are such good pictures of her eating. Or attempting to. Go Chloe!

Lisa Lou said...

um. is she really so big??? so cute.

Carrie said...

wait, whaaaaaaaaat kitty?

Brooke said...

She's very cute. I have gotten all of your phone calls and promise to return one... I promise! We started Thomas on cereal when he was 4 months old - too bad he had a mommy who fed him too much... his little bowels were very angry at me :(