Wednesday, February 6, 2008

school, friends and baby

We had a good weekend in Las Vegas with our good friends Grant and Jesse. Two things caught me off guard while we were with them though....1. How I do NOT have energy like I thought I would. I still can't get over how tired I was and still am! and 2. how you know you're really good friends when no matter how long it's been since you've last been with them, immediately you feel at home. I had a great time, and I know Daniel was glad to see them too.
I forgot about my camera being in my purse the whole time, so I don't have an updated picture of the four of us, but other than my belly, we look the same. Thanks for the fun guys. We love you.

I just realized that I haven't blogged about my new school! It is W O N D E R F U L !!! I love it so much. There is still work to be done, but I just find without the pressure of moving, it's so easy to just leave at the end of the day without worrying about the few boxes left to unpack, or the hidden pile of things I am still not sure what to do with! I wish our playground was bigger, but I do NOT miss that old building one little bit.

With 8 weeks or so left of this pregnancy, I have been experiencing a range of emotions about our newest family member. I have put the clothes we have recieved/gotten away in our rosewood dresser and am now thinking about what carseats and cribs/changing tables to get...

2 comments:

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

Carrie! We had a blast too, and were so glad that you guys were able to come. If it makes you feel any better, I am WAY sick...I feel like I have been hit by a bus. I think that I just over did it in Vegas also!
I love how were such good friends that Dan and I have no problem arguing with each other! :-) Because at the end of the day you know we will always love each other! No matter how tired of walking we are! :-) Love you guys!

Suzie said...

Get working on that car seat and let me know! :)