Monday, January 14, 2008

packing and unpacking

Today was the first day of unpacking at the new school, while still teaching at the old school. Friday I paked a lot and had almost all I packed shipped over to the new school.

My mother in law came down to assist with things. She took down and put away our Christmas and vacuumed the house and stairs. And then she helped me in my classroom. What a blessing.
I am not sure how I'm going to be able to get everything situated and done by next Tuesday, especially while teaching all week long. I tried to keep things that I would need for this week at the new building, but today I think I must of have a dozen times, woops we can't do that, it's already packed- or I think that's at the new school so sorry!
Not to mention, after spending all afternoon in the new classroom, I have no clue what I'm teaching tomorrow nor do I care that much at this point in time...For those worried parents reading this, no worries, I have lesson plans written for this week, I just don't know what it says we are doing tomorrow I can't remember at this point in time.

0 comments: