I feel as I first need to apologize for the time gap! The summer seemed to get away from me, first it was the painfully slow kwaj internet connetion, then it was because of packing, the actual moving, and then the unpacking into a stinky smoky apartment and getting my classroom together and started in just a few days...then of course, the new school year has just kept me on my toes! The smell in our new place is slowly going away, as long as I keep things going down the disposal and the patio door open.
So in a nutshell, things are okay down here...Daniel is sure having fun with his cousin, I think they go golfing twice a week at least after work. I on the other hand am so tired from the heat and school when I get home, that I have yet to make friends, other than all of the girl cousins that are in the area. The thing we need to still work on is unpacking the little things, and buy furniture!
So for now, life "down south" is okay. I never thought I would say this, but I do miss Provo. Both people and places, but mostly the friends and family we left. I love you guys!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Carrie,
Your summer was sure a busy one but you forgot to mention all the great help you were to your parents! St George will be good to you, just wait. :) Mom
Post a Comment