Sunday, May 20, 2007

I feel exposed...

No offence to the people I don't know who read my blog, but how do you even know it exists? I have been recieving comments from complete strangers on my page, and not that I really mind, I mean it is after all the internet, and I realize that by posting things online my life becomes open to the public, but still! I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to find people's blogs unless they were like Melissa and emailed me her link. GOODNESS...
Anyway, I am starting to freak out slightly. After a week of testing the students one at a time, we now have exactly two weeks left of school. I have so many things to do in my classroom/for my students. I am about 75% packed out of the classroom, I have my student portfolios for the parents to make, (luckily I have sixth grade helpers and a few mom helpers that can come in to make them) a slide show of my students to show at Graduation, the Graduation program has to be tweaked some from last year, report card postings online-which I could have done this weekend had I remembered to bring them home...two weeks of actual teaching, copies of activity binders full of ideas from other teachers to do...
Not to mention hunt for new apartments in St. George and get ready physically for a long trip to kwaj in just 2 WEEKS! Time is running out, and friends and family I want to see before I go, they leave, along with my school stuff...oh goodness how will it all get done?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I just happened to find your blog and let me tell you I am glad I did! I check it every 5minutes just to see what you are going to say next! It is the last thing I do before bed and the first thing I do in the morning! If you only knew who I was! ;) Good luck with the next 2weeks of your life! You are amazing!

COD said...

I have a saved search that watches for the word "kwaj" to show up on blogs. Thus here I am :) Don't think I've ever been here before though.